Travel Tips for Families
We love family travel but I realize it is not always easy. Traveling with kids can be a challenge but I think that it is always worth it.
We travel to connect with each other without the distractions of our daily life.
I wouldn’t be able to travel like we did if I didn’t prepare with a plan. These travel tips have helped us conquer a 24 hour road trip with 3 kids under 5 and keep the kids entertained during flights.
Tips for Family Travel
Check Out My Most Recent Posts:
- 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Tickets, Dates, and Is It Worth It
- 7 Reasons to Stay On-Site at a Walt Disney World Resort
- 12 Things to Do at Disney World Without Going Into the Parks (7 Are Free!)
- Jedi Training at Walt Disney World: What You Need to Know
- Everything Parents Need to Know About the Disney Dream Kids Club