If the thought of chocolate doesn’t entice you to visit Hershey, these Hershey, PA attractions should. We have visited Hershey many times, and these 7 Hershey, PA attractions should be at the top of your list for your visit to the sweetest place on earth.
Hershey, Pa is home to a theme park, museums, amazing resorts, and family friendly attractions. We have visited many time through the years and find ourselves visiting and experiencing these Hershey, PA attractions year after year.
7 Hershey PA Attractions You Don’t Want to Miss
Laff Trakk (Hersheypark)
Laff Trakk is an indoor roller coaster located inside Hersheypark. It is thrilling and exciting without being too scary. Laff Trakk takes riders on a fun carnival adventure through black light scenes and twists and turns. We all love it! During the Hershey Halloween in the Dark event they run it with the lights off!
Explore the Hershey Story Museum
The Hershey Story Museum takes a look at the history behind what made this town. They have a chocolate tasting area as well as interactive elements in the exhibits. The kids enjoyed the scavenger hunt that helps you find different pieces of history through out the museum.
One of the coolest artifacts is the Titanic cancelled check that Milton Hershey signed. Can you imagine if he had been on the Titanic? It would have changed the course of history.
The Hershey Factory Tour (Hershey Chocolate World)
One of our favorite things to do is take a ride on the Hershey Factory Tour inside Hershey Chocolate World. This free tour located inside one of the largest Hershey stores in the world, takes you through the process of how Hershey’s chocolate is made. Remember to get your treat at the end!
Experience a Hershey Trolley Tour
The Hershey Trolley Tours are one of the most unique ways to tour Hershey and the most fun! There are a few different trolley tours to choose from but they all have a special quality that makes them a great option for your visit to Hershey, PA.
- Historical Trolley Tour is offered year round and takes you on a tour of the town with a tour guide that shares all about the history of Hershey.
- Seasonal Trolley Tour is offered Memorial Day-Labor Day and has actors as your tour guide to engage and entertain while learning about the history of Hershey.
- Seasonal Trick or Treat Trolley blends the entertainment of the Seasonal Trolley Tour with some kid friendly Halloween fun.
- Seasonal Holly Jolly Trolley is a Christmas themed tour with a visit from Santa Claus!
- Sweet Lights Trolley drives through Hershey Sweet Lights celebration during the Christmas holiday. This is a great way to see the lights and not have to worry about driving and waiting in line.
Enjoy the View of Hershey on the Hershey Kissing Tower (Hersheypark)
I am not the biggest fan of heights but a ride up the Hershey Kissing Tower is the best way to see some breathtaking views of Hershey, PA. It is a slow climb and great for all ages. It gives you a 360 degree view of the town of Hershey.
Stroll Through ZooAmerica
ZooAmerica is a zoo inside Hersheypark. It is included with your admission or can be visited without entering the theme park. ZooAmerica is small in size but is awesome for families. I had an opportunity to experience an after-hours tour and it is incredible. Read more about it here. ZooAmerica is a perfect break from the busyness of the theme park, and offers a great break from all the action.
Stay the Night at an Official Hersheypark Resort
Hersheypark has 3 official resorts that are unique and offer extra perks to guests staying at them. We have stayed at 2 of the 3 resorts and you can read about it in our Hersheypark Hotels post to learn more. If you can’t stay I highly suggest making reservations for breakfast at the Circular to visit the Hotel Hershey. It is stunning and the food is amazing.
Do you agree with our list of Hershey PA attractions you have to visit? Did I miss anything? Let me know in the comments.
Read More Hershey PA Tips:
- Christmas Candylane at Hersheypark
- Camping at Hersheypark Camping Resort
- ZooAmerica: The Best Way to Visit this Hersheypark Zoo