Family Life at Home
As much as I have a serious love of travel I also love spending time at home and enjoying our community.
My kids attend a traditional school and my husband has a 9-5 job. That means we have to be smart about when we travel and also come up with fun ways to connect at home. Here you will find inspiration to connect at home.
At home we like to have family movie nights, game nights, craft nights, and get out and be a tourist in our town. It is a budget friendly way to connect and feel like you are on vacation.
Check Out My Most Recent Posts:
- Rockin’ Weekend: Kidz Bop Live + Darien Lake Hotel
- How We Rocked Our Walt Disney World Selfie Challenge
- The Best Family Things to Do in Pigeon Forge: Tennessee Family Vacation Day 3 + 4
- Tennessee Family Vacation: Attractions in Pigeon Forge Day 1 +2
- 20 Awesome Activities to Rock Your Pigeon Forge Vacation