Family Life at Home
As much as I have a serious love of travel I also love spending time at home and enjoying our community.
My kids attend a traditional school and my husband has a 9-5 job. That means we have to be smart about when we travel and also come up with fun ways to connect at home. Here you will find inspiration to connect at home.
At home we like to have family movie nights, game nights, craft nights, and get out and be a tourist in our town. It is a budget friendly way to connect and feel like you are on vacation.
Check Out My Most Recent Posts:
- 11 Weekend Getaways for Families from Rochester, New York & How To Save on Your Stay
- 5 Reasons Your Family Will Love KIDZ BOP
- Why Our Family Loves to Stay at Cabana Bay Beach Resort (Universal Orlando)
- Get Ready for Hotel Transylvania 3 with a Family Movie Night DVD Giveaway
- Disney Mobile Ordering Will Change Your Walt Disney World Vacation