Family Life at Home
As much as I have a serious love of travel I also love spending time at home and enjoying our community.
My kids attend a traditional school and my husband has a 9-5 job. That means we have to be smart about when we travel and also come up with fun ways to connect at home. Here you will find inspiration to connect at home.
At home we like to have family movie nights, game nights, craft nights, and get out and be a tourist in our town. It is a budget friendly way to connect and feel like you are on vacation.
Check Out My Most Recent Posts:
- 4 Easy Steps to Refresh Your Car for Summer
- Daphne & Velma: Family Movie Review + Movie Night Activities (DVD Release)
- Disney VIP Tours: 48 Hours at the Happiest Place on Earth
- Why the Disney VIP Tour is Not Your Typical Walt Disney World Vacation
- How To Become a Wilderness Explorer at Animal Kingdom