Family Life at Home
As much as I have a serious love of travel I also love spending time at home and enjoying our community.
My kids attend a traditional school and my husband has a 9-5 job. That means we have to be smart about when we travel and also come up with fun ways to connect at home. Here you will find inspiration to connect at home.
At home we like to have family movie nights, game nights, craft nights, and get out and be a tourist in our town. It is a budget friendly way to connect and feel like you are on vacation.
Check Out My Most Recent Posts:
- 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Tickets, Dates, and Is It Worth It
- 7 Reasons to Stay On-Site at a Walt Disney World Resort
- 12 Things to Do at Disney World Without Going Into the Parks (7 Are Free!)
- Jedi Training at Walt Disney World: What You Need to Know
- Everything Parents Need to Know About the Disney Dream Kids Club