"It's Kind of Fun to Do the Impossible."
Disney brings magic into our lives when we travel and when we are home. It is the storytelling and the emotions that make Disney so special.
We are a Disney Family because we love to enjoy the magic at home and when we travel.
One of the reasons I started Five for the Road was to share my planning tips for visiting Walt Disney World because I wanted every family to experience this magic.
Disney magic can be found everywhere from the beloved classic films and latest Pixar friends, to the innovation at the parks.
The imagination and creativity is endless.
We love seeing the latest Disney movies and visiting the Disney parks because it’s that imagination that makes us smile and connects us more as a family.
Learn more about how my family is inspired by the Disney magic and check out more posts to add a little more Disney Magic to your family.
Disney Family Fun
More Disney Magic Coming Soon!
Check Out My Most Recent Posts:
- The 65 Characters at Universal Orlando that You Have to Meet and Greet
- Halloween Inspired Things to Do in Rochester, New York for Families
- 25 Awesome Things to Do in Hershey
- Hotel Transylvania 3 Family Movie Review + Activities
- Cooperstown, New York: The Best Place for Your Next Family Weekend Getaway